Frequently Asked Questions
You Ask and We Answer
  • The DUI Program may enroll any person who presents documentation from the court or the Department of Motor Vehicles verifying his/her arrest or conviction for a DUI violation.  Such documentation shall indicate whether the offense is a first, second, or third DUI violation (i.e. court minute order, driving record H-6 print out, DMV suspension letter, violation citation).

    You will also need to bring your enrollment fee see program services.

  • California state law mandates the length of each program, therefore the program cannot be accelerated.
  • First offenders are generally eligible to apply for a restricted license after serving out a mandatory 30 day suspension. In order to qualify for a restricted license a proof of enrollment must be submitted to the DMV from a state licensed DUI education program.

    Our program electronically submits your DMV enrollment form in a timely manner, within 24 hours. The DMV will also require a re0issuance fee and most likely an SR-22 form from your insurance company.

  • We are required to notify DMV of any termination from the program and your license will be suspended.
Yes, but you will need to make a request of the other state, Many people complete programs in California for convictions in another state. There are a couple of questions that determine what length of program you are required to attend. The first question is “were you driving on a California driver’s license?”. If so, you will need to complete the California program length based on the number of DUI’s on your driver record.

If you were driving on a license from another state you would need to find out what program requirement you must comply with to satisfy your court order.

Some courts outside of San Bernardino will give you a referral to attend a Program outside of the county where you were convicted.  You must provide documentation from the court making the referral, indicating the approval and requirement to attend and the type of program required.

Restricted licenses are usually issued for “to and from work, and to and from the DUI Program. Any questions or request for exceptions should be made by contacting DMV.
Generally, your license is suspended for one year from the date of conviction. You may be eligible for a restricted license after a year has passed. However, this varies, you should contact DMV for more information regarding your case.

About Company

Adm/Class Hours

Monday – Friday 9:00 a.m. – 9:00 p.m.

Saturday 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 noon

Monday – Friday 10:00 a.m. – 12 noon / 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm

Tuesdays and Fridays 3:30 -5:30 

Saturday – 9am – 11am

Second and 4th Mondays of the month: 10:00 am -11:00 am / 5:45 pm-6:45 pm

Second and fourth Wednesday of the month: 5:45 pm -6:45 pm

Subscribe Newsletter

Sign up for our latest news & articles. We won’t give you spam mails.

Copyright © 2022 Dalton. Developed by KophyTech